Design rectangular DNA origami¶
- Start the design module. A canvas with hexagons, corresponding to the flat origami sheet will appear.
- Design a pattern of DNA-PAINT binding sites by clicking on the hexagons.
- Select a color by clicking on the color palette on the right side.
- Each color corresponds to a different extension that can be defined later.
- The default state of a hexagon (gray color) indicates that this staple will not be extended. Click on the
Clear-Button to reset all hexagons.
- Some hexagons are marked with a
Vafter coloring. This indicates that this staple, in contrast to all the others is pointing downwards at its 3’-end
- Click on “Extensions” to define the sequence for each extension.
Get platesto get an excel sheet with all needed sequences in a plate format.
Pipetting schemeand select the folder with your plate list to generate a pipetting scheme.
Folding schemeto get a table for pipetting folding mixes
- A design can be saved and loaded using the
- A saved design can also be loaded into the